Grad Participation Requirements
MJS School Graduation Participation Policy
To participate in the graduation ceremony, Grade 12 students must meet the following criteria:
1. Meet all Alberta Education requirements for graduation for Diploma, Certificate of Achievement and Certificate of Completion.
2. Students must complete a minimum of 50% of the credits in their designated program prior to their graduation year.
3. By April 1st, students must be passing all subjects necessary to fulfill the requirements with a minimum mark of 50%.
4. Students must be on schedule to complete their second semester courses offered through SOL and have a passing average by April 1st.
5. Students must submit three quarters of Alberta Distance Learning Course lessons or modules, and have a passing average by April 1st.
6. Individual circumstances will be reviewed by the school administration.